State requirements for special district websites per House Bill 479 Section 16 (2)(a).
- [Line 676] Full Legal Name: Key Largo Wastewater Treatment District
- [Line 677] Public Purpose: See the page “The Project“.
- [Line 692] Description of boundaries / service srea: See the page “Service Area“.
- [Line 692-693] Description of services provided: See the page “The Project“.
- [Line 682] Charter / Creation Document: See the page “District Charter“.
- [Line 683-686] Statute or statutes under which the special district operates: See the page “District Charter“.
- [Line 683] Date Established: See the page “District Charter“.
- [Line 683] Establishing Entity: See the page “District Charter“.
- [Line 689 / 700-701] Mailing address: P.O. Box 491, Key Largo, FL 33037
- [Line 689 / 700-701] Email: email@example.com
- [Line 689 / 700-701] Telephone number: (305) 451-4019
- [Line 690-691] Website address: http://www.klwtd.com
- [Line 700-701] Registered agent: Peter Rosasco, General Manager
Governing Body Information
- [Line 678-680] For each governing body of the special district: the name, official address, e-mail address, and if applicable, term and appointing authority can be found on the “Board Members” page.
- [Line 694-696] Taxes, fees, assessments, or charges imposed and collected, including the rates or amounts for the current fiscal year: See the page “KLWTD Rules & Regulations“, and “Resolution# 15-08-15“.
- [Line 696-697] Statutory authority for the levy of the tax, fee, assessment, or charge: See the page “Uniform Special District Accountability Act of 1989“.
General Financial Information
- [Line 681] Fiscal year period: October 1 – September 30.
- [Line 705-706] Tentative budget (at least 2 days before budget hearing; must remain for 45 days): Not yet available.
- [Line 705-706] Final adopted budget (within 30 days after adoption; must remain for 2 yaers): See the page “KLWTD 2015-2016 Budget“.
- [Line 705-706] Budget amendments, if applicable (within 5 days after adoption; must remain for 2 years): Not applicable.
- [Line 713-714] A link to the Department of Financial Services’ website as set forth in s. 218.32(1)(g): See the page “Financial Operations“.
- [Line 707-709] The final, complete audit report for the most recent completed fiscal year, and audit reports required by law or authorized by the governing body of the special district: See the page “Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports“.
- [Line 702-704] Code of ethics, if aplicable, and a hyperlink to generally applicable ethics provisions: Text available on the “Generally Applicable Ethics Provisions” page.
- [Line 710-711] A listing of its regularly scheduled public meetings as required by s. 189.015(1): See the page “Customer Service“.
- [Line 712] The public facilities report, if applicable: Public Facilities Report.
- [Line 715-719] At least 7 days before each meeting or workshop, the agenda of the event, along with any meeting materials available in an electronic format, excluding confidential and exempt information. The information must remain on the website for at least 1 year after the event: See the page “Index of Agendas & Minutes“.